Junior Shopper Marketeer | DIY Retail
Hasselt | Teleworking
FMCG, Arts and Crafts, Consumer Goods
DU, EN, FR
Do you value working for a company which places sustainability at heart of its processes and aims to have minimal impact on nature and biodiversity ? At the same time, you are excited to work for an international company that is able to achieve those sustainable development goals while pursuing growth ambition through a concrete sales and marketing strategy?
Have you ever considered working in the DIY market? In Europe and in Belgium in particular, DIY is becoming a trend. Spending more time home, Belgians are willing to improve their DIY skills and make their home more beautiful.Our client is a major international DIY player active in decorative paint and coatings which consistently delivers high-quality, innovative and sustainable solutions to its customers to protect and beautify their home.
Holding a solid second place on the market, our client is looking for a Junior Shopper Marketeer to develop and implement the marketing strategy in the Belgian retail channel for their consumer brands with as goal to put the brand under the spotlight and bring the products in every DIYer's hands.
- As part of the Shopper Marketing department you will report to the Sr Shopper Marketing Manager. This is a multi-disciplinary role in which you'll collaborate closely with brand marketing and with account management for the large accounts such as Brico and Hubo.
- You are an important link between sales and brand marketing.
- You develop strategic shopper marketing activities and shop floor activations for the retail partners
- You create strategic category plans, keeping consideration with instore, campaigns and promotions.
- You collect and analyse data about the shopper, market developments and trends and translate this into opportunities within the market.
- On the basis of these insights you will translate the brand campaigns into retail activities.
- You have excellent communication skills as you are in touch with a lot of external and internal stakeholders: sales department and account managers, brand managers, digital shopper marketing managers, media agencies, design agencies, category managers within the DIY retailers .
- Together with sales you'll often visit the different retail customers.
- You play a meaningful role in various strategic growth projects, with as goal the optimization of the customer journey.
- A first relevant working experience with a top-brand is a plus - this could also be an internship (trade marketing, shopper marketing or category management).
- Analytically and conceptually strong (experience with GFK is advantageous).
- Ability to manage several projects and varying priorities.
- Results-oriented, proactive and driven.
- You have digital affinity and a good understanding of the following concepts: SEO, SEA, social media content, community management.
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written. Preferably you also have a good understanding of French.
What’s in it for you?Do you want to be a part of a very cool and friendly Shopper Marketing Team to organize fun, engaging and efficient brand activation campaign and shop floor activations?
Our client offers a great opportunity to launch and develop your career in an international company that provides endless career opportunities and creates an environment for continuous learning.
You will join a very dynamic and friendly shopper marketing team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Even if your predominant profile today is not the same as the one in the job description, you can still apply for the job because this tool is not intended to be discriminatory in any way, it is simply informative.
Discovering your profile helps you better understand what your aspirations are at this point in your career and seeing the one sought by the company for a specific position can give you insights about their company culture and the attitude they are looking for. It is thus always interesting to compare both. However, we all have a part of each GRAM profile within us and the predominance of one profile over the others stands out at certain stages of our career and can change at any time, depending on our needs at a specific moment.
Therefore, you can apply for the position even if your dominant profile today is not the same as the one indicatively displayed on the job, that will never be a problem. Don’t hesitate to discuss this with one of our consultants if this isn’t perfectly clear to you yet, we will be happy to provide you more information about the GRAM.
Another question? Contact us!