Jr Brand Manager | FMCG
Food & Beverages, Dairy
The company's values include tolerance, loyalty, honesty and courage. If you're looking for a company with a SME spirit, but the perks of belonging to a large group with a real respect for the individual, this might be the ideal employer for you.
To accompany the development of their activities, they are looking to hire a (m/f) :
for their office in Brussels.
Your challengeAs Jr Brand Manager, you will be responsible for carrying out marketing analyses and implementing action plans for the development and follow-up of the products of the different local brands, within the framework of the predefined marketing strategy.
You will work under the responsibility of a Senior Brand Manager.
Your responsibilitiesYour responsibilities as Jr Brand Manager will be as follows:
- Participate in the development and implementation of the marketing strategy of several brands
- Assist the Senior Brand Manager in the development of operational marketing actions to boost your brands, respecting the allocated budgets and deadlines
- Collect information for qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market, its products and your competitors
- Create marketing dashboards (volumes, market shares, prices, advertising and promotional plans, etc.) to optimize your brands management
- Evaluate the return on advertising and promotional investments
- Follow up on the product quality and manage the consumer services
- Implement promotional actions and campaigns
- Follow up on the management of advertising and promotional budgets
- You have a master's degree in a Marketing or Sales specialization
- You have 1 to 2 years experience in a similar position within a commercial or marketing entity
- You have a perfect command of French and Dutch (and can speak English on a professional level)
- You are a go-getter, who can work autonomously and take initiatives proactively
- You are rigorous and organized
- You have strong analytical skills, with a great ability to synthesize information and data
- You are creative & solution-oriented
- You are a positive Team Player
What’s in it for you ?
- The opportunity to learn, develop your skills, share your expertise, and exchange with colleagues abroad
- An employer with a strong humanistic, family-based and entrepreneurial culture
- A complete salary package with extra legal benefits
Frequently Asked Questions
Even if your predominant profile today is not the same as the one in the job description, you can still apply for the job because this tool is not intended to be discriminatory in any way, it is simply informative.
Discovering your profile helps you better understand what your aspirations are at this point in your career and seeing the one sought by the company for a specific position can give you insights about their company culture and the attitude they are looking for. It is thus always interesting to compare both. However, we all have a part of each GRAM profile within us and the predominance of one profile over the others stands out at certain stages of our career and can change at any time, depending on our needs at a specific moment.
Therefore, you can apply for the position even if your dominant profile today is not the same as the one indicatively displayed on the job, that will never be a problem. Don’t hesitate to discuss this with one of our consultants if this isn’t perfectly clear to you yet, we will be happy to provide you more information about the GRAM.
Another question? Contact us!