Global Digital Communication Manager | B2B food sector
Today, for their Chocolate Business Unit, they need to recruit a :
You will drive the brand digital activation of flagship initiatives to support double-digit business growth objectives. You will also play a cornerstone role in the speed to market of major innovations, being responsible for the development and implementation of 360° strategic communication launch plans, working closely with the SBU Innovation team, subsidiaries across the globe and key customers.
Content strategy and creation
- You actively seek stories and share-worthy information within the SBU Chocolate and chocolate/cocoa-related topics and are the key internal touch point for image building content.
- Write and edit content for websites, blog and social media and ensure content bridges with the global website & social media.
- Responsible for the style, consistency and editorial line.
- Lead the strategic use of data to improve business performance.
- Connect and collaborate with key countries to identify their content needs in order to support them in the creation of dedicated digital campaign content.
- Design and oversee all aspects of digital marketing activities including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Design accurate reports on marketing campaigns overall performance.
- Lead the Chocolate digital PR initiatives in coordination with the Group PR lead.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Build, follow-up and implement an action plan for the social media channels. Manage the Chocolate content calendar. Create and post content specifically adapted for social media.
- Create global and local targeted social advertising campaigns in order to generate traffic, leads and boost sales.
- Continuously improve our social media approach and generate valuable leads.
- Manage the social media listening tool in order to identify discussions and identify trends.
- Report on the KPI’s of our social media activities and provide valuable strategic feedback regarding the brands awareness, marketing messages, leads and overall impact of our social media efforts.
- Develop Innovations communication plan and launch kits, with focus on digital tools.
- Designs campaigns to target specific audiences, placing an emphasis and discipline on campaign performance to help with recommendations for future programs.
- Key contact person to in-house and external graphic designers, photographers, and other media-production specialists integral to the completion of communication projects.
- You have minimum 4 years of experience in a digital performance marketing function, preferably in an international context and within the B2B sector
- You are an English (near) native speaker. Fluency in French, Dutch or Spanish is an asset
- You are a strong storyteller, have a keen eye for grammar, focus on quality and attention for detail. You are very organized, allowing you to manage projects with many moving parts
- You have very strong communication skills (written and oral). You are curious, appreciate to be in contact with a lot of different people and take initiative
- An interest to learn and know more about the world of patisserie and chocolate and a special affinity for all things digital
- You are open to travel occasionallly
You will join a fast-growing, stable family business that has become an international market leader with a corporate culture in which innovation and entrepreneurship are priorities. You will benefit from a great deal of freedom in your work, with plenty of room for initiative. A great work environment with lots of challenges is what you can expect !
What's in it for you?
Frequently Asked Questions
Even if your predominant profile today is not the same as the one in the job description, you can still apply for the job because this tool is not intended to be discriminatory in any way, it is simply informative.
Discovering your profile helps you better understand what your aspirations are at this point in your career and seeing the one sought by the company for a specific position can give you insights about their company culture and the attitude they are looking for. It is thus always interesting to compare both. However, we all have a part of each GRAM profile within us and the predominance of one profile over the others stands out at certain stages of our career and can change at any time, depending on our needs at a specific moment.
Therefore, you can apply for the position even if your dominant profile today is not the same as the one indicatively displayed on the job, that will never be a problem. Don’t hesitate to discuss this with one of our consultants if this isn’t perfectly clear to you yet, we will be happy to provide you more information about the GRAM.
Another question? Contact us!