National Field Sales Manager Belux - FMCG Food
FMCG, Food Production, Food & Beverages
DU, FR, EN
“Field Sales Manager – FMCG Food Brands”
Your challengeReporting to the Sales Director, the Field Manager (M/F) will be responsible for achieving our client’ sales objectives in Belgium and Luxembourg. He/She will commit doing so by implementing and applying the sales policies of the Group's brands through his/her team of direct Area Managers and indirect outsourcing resources, as well as recruiting, managing and developing his/her staff.
He/she will actively participate in the definition of the "Field" sales strategy and will be responsible for the implementation and management of this strategy and the resulting activities.
Your responsibilitiesGuarantee the implementation of the commercial policy of the Company’s brand portfolio as well was the right level of action plans at every Retailer by:
- Defining and monitoring the field objectives;
- The dynamisation and optimisation of national and regional assortment range agreed per retailer;
- Reaching the volume targeted for the total assortment of Brands & SKU’s
- Searching for shelf space gains and improve the visibility of the brands;
- Developing the performance of promotional operations, as well as the success of specific action plans defined for each quarter (highlights/seasons/etc).
- Appropriate management and coaching for each member of his/her team.
- Recommending, in conjunction with HR, the necessary training courses for the development of the people of his/her team.
- Organising and leading field sales meetings;
- Regular evaluation of each Area manager (continuous evaluation cycle)
- by monitoring the coverage plans defined for each sector;
- by defining the priorities and actions of the sales cycles;
- by ensuring that the team uses all the necessary documents in the field (sales book, brand book, etc.) at their disposal;
- optimising the management of "field resources" budgets in a constant search for greater efficiency (e.g. events, POS displays, fridges, merchandising, external POS, etc.)
- by optimising the use of all the communication tools at its disposal;
- by reporting on its results to the Sales Department and the KAMs
- by selecting and forwarding to the relevant departments the relevant information related to his/her commercial environment;
- by being the ambassador of the Company to all internal and external customers and service providers.
- University degree or equivalent in Sales, Marketing or Economics
- As a must, at least 5 years experience in a commercial function in a FMCG context, if possible in FMCG/Food.
- You have a perfect knowledge of the Belgian retail sector
- You also have a proven experience in team management, if possible in sales
- Bilingual FR/NL, a knowledge of English will also be necessary
- Willing to travel easily in Belgium
- Rigorous, organised, demanding and precise
- Highly analytical, able to move easily from TopLine to implementation details
- Enthusiastic team player
Attractive points in the role
- Be part of an International company that offers multiple opportunities within the local or international structure.
- Be in a leading role of your campaigns and have a real, immediate impact on the conversion rate of the sales activities.
- A nice, open and professional working environment where you’ll be learning on different project management methologies that have been proven worldwide as being the most pragmatic and efficient at different level.
Share this job