Website Customer Journey Expert | Automotive Premium Brand
Our client is a leading automotive company recognized globally for their technological advancement as well as for their trendsetting position in developing new experience of driving. In everything they do, they look for sophistication and efficiency. Under two Global brands, they offer customer the opportunity for a variety of models and solutions to please every consumer in the way they look to approach their mobility.
Motivated to bridging this experience from the off-line to the online world, they have recently invested in the recruitment of an “Website Customer Journey expert” for their Belux operation.
“Website Customer Journey Expert – Premium Brand”
Reporting to the "Head of Customer Experience and Digital Transformation", you’ll develop the landing strategies, to optimise the customer experience on its website journey. Your ultimate KPI, to convert this experience into a commercial call to action with the brand. To leverage your chances, you’ll be the gardiant of the brand site performance and optimisation (i.e. improve, its content, the User Experience and User Interface together with internal or/and external stakeholders).
You'll be leading your way to proactively suggesting every ideas or featuring that could give the customer the unique experience the Brand wish to offer at every level.
- Online Landing strategy & development of the platform roadmap
- Monitor, assess, understand and optimise the Brand website performance
- Develop, or inject, the right level of content that triggers the journey and generate engagement.
- Define & manage SEO
- Manage, implement & follow up timeline on the different projects
- Be the point of contact & ensure strong collaboration with the Sales, Acquisition & Retention teams
- Define and manage your budget effectively and pragmatically
- 3 to 5 years of experience in website product management
- Good understanding of consumer journey lifetime value
- Bachelor's degree at minimal in digital field, Informatics, website management, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent or similar relevant field;
- A first Agile project management and iterative development would be a strong plus
- Budget management skills
- Very good written communication skills, ideally in 3 languages Dutch, French & English
Attractive points in the role
- Be part of an International company that offers multiple opportunities within the local or international structure.
- Be in a leading role of your own product and have a real, immediate impact on the conversion rate one can have.
- A nice, open and professional working environment where you’ll be learning on different project management methologies that have been proven worldwide as being the most pragmatic and efficient at different level.
Share this job