Digital Content & CRM Strategist I RetailTech - FMCG
3.200€ - 3.700€
If you fancy the speed and agility of a start-up while having a solid financial institution backing up the project, than you might find there a the employer you're looking for!
Our client is revolutionizing the retail business and shaping the future of of consumer insights while capturing retail and business data to empower companies (retailers & industrials) to make better business decisions.
Working closely with the CMO but being totally empowered, our client is currently recruiting an:
all around Digital Content Strategist/Manager.
In this fast growing scale-up environment, your mission will be to map the users digital journeys and develop the appropriate content strategies to promote relevant insights towards the different audiences (customers/users/prospects). This will start from the business objectives (C-suite, Sales, Product and Corporate marketing stakeholders), developing the adequate content calendars, develop the right and original contents and use the appropriate channels (appropriate digital marketing channel: corporate website, newsletters, trigger e-mails, social media, etc) and plateformes for spreading the words.
You will thus work on analyzing and scenarizing the digital customer journey, using user metrics dashboards as well as customer surveys.
Your non-exhausitve Tasks
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with product, data & engineering teams in order to create & publish the most accurate & engaging content about our solutions and our company
- Manage content distribution through online channels and social media platforms
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure product, data & engineering teams are on board
- Develop the Company’s LinkedIn community and ensure the community management.
- Report on digital channels and content performances and determine new opportunities or optimizations.
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Support CMO with the CRM software integration project
We'd expect you coming with a minimum of experiences and competences:
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketer or Content manager
- Advanced writing and editing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in FR and/or EN)
- Good knowledge of e-mail marketing & marketing automation
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing (Wordpress)
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media in B2B Marketing
- Excellent writing skills in French and/or English
- A team player with leadership skills
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction
This culture of ownership comes with strong recognition both on a personal and professional level. You'll be joining a culture that promotes a "come as you are" and be judge on your output in a strong teamwork philosophy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Even if your predominant profile today is not the same as the one in the job description, you can still apply for the job because this tool is not intended to be discriminatory in any way, it is simply informative.
Discovering your profile helps you better understand what your aspirations are at this point in your career and seeing the one sought by the company for a specific position can give you insights about their company culture and the attitude they are looking for. It is thus always interesting to compare both. However, we all have a part of each GRAM profile within us and the predominance of one profile over the others stands out at certain stages of our career and can change at any time, depending on our needs at a specific moment.
Therefore, you can apply for the position even if your dominant profile today is not the same as the one indicatively displayed on the job, that will never be a problem. Don’t hesitate to discuss this with one of our consultants if this isn’t perfectly clear to you yet, we will be happy to provide you more information about the GRAM.
Another question? Contact us!