Business Developer | Data Center
Information Technology and Services, Computer & Network Security
DU, FR, EN
Who is our client ?
Our client is a Belgian data center company that has been offering its customers a secure environment for their data since 2002.
They constantly focus on renewing and expanding their offer, such as connectivity or cloud access, to optimally serve their customers. They have installed their data centers in 4 locations in Belgium (Diegem, Aalst, Antwerp and Huizingen).
Through a continuous focus on innovative solutions, customer focus, security and the 'I do care' mentality of the 30 employees, our client realizes an annual growth of approximately 10%.
To strengthen their sales team, Generations Recruitment has been assigned to find:
Business Partnerships Developer
Who are we looking for ?
- Within the Sales Team, your task will mainly consist of acquiring & managing new & existing clients. You will be the point of contact for your clients.
- In concrete terms, you will:
- Prospecting potential new partners. In doing so, you will present the global offer of our client.
- Pamper your existing clients
- Be the trusted advisor for IT Directors & Managers
- Drive and reach outstanding sales by working closely with sales engineer, operations, and technical teams.
- Forecast and report leads & opportunities.
- Possibility to work from home and/or the offices in Diegem, Aalst or Gembloux.
Personal qualities and skills
- You have at least 5 years of experience in B2B selling
- You are familiar with the ICT world
- You have very good language skills Dutch/French/English
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent though experience
- You can think in a problem-solving way
- You are customer-oriented
- You are a strong team player
- You are service and customer oriented
What’s in it for you:
- A fast-paced working environment where learning and personal development opportunities are abundant.
- A friendly, emphatic and vibrant working space.
- Autonomy to organise your work (where, when, …)
- Part of a team of strong individuals wanting to go the extra mile.
- A competitive salary; the package also includes a company car, smartphone, insurance and more.