Brand Manager Piper-Heidsieck | Wine & spirits
Wine and Spirits
EN, FR, DU
Do you have a passion for spirits, affinity with the hospitality industry and a good marketing background? Then read on !
We are looking for a marketer who is ready for their next step, and to take responsibility for a great premium brand in the field of champagne and premium mixers.
About the company
Our client is the essence of pure entrepreneurship, working together with their principal partners to build their spirits brands on the market, sometimes from scratch. Coming from a joint venture between 2 majors in the liquor/spirit business, they have settled their place as market leader in the on & off-trade distribution in the Netherlands, and are now conquering the BeLux market.
Their growth comes with their unique culture based on trust, friendship and working towards excellence. According to their motto, “happy people are more creative, work better together and thus achieve better results”.
To further establish their footprint on the Belux market, piloting from their offices located in Zaventem, our client is currently looking to hire a :
Brand Manager Piper-Heidsieck (m/f)
As Brand Manager, you will draft, coordinate and ensure a correct implementation of the Piper-Heidsieck brand strategy on the BeLux market, both in on-trade and off-trade sectors.
You will also act as Brand Champion towards internal and external stakeholders, in line with the agreement with the brand owner(s) and the international brand strategy.
You will have P&L responsibility for your brand.
More specifically, you will be responsible for the following:
- Marketing plan: develop and implement strategic, commercial and creative annual and 3-year marketing plans taking into account the needs of the brands and consumers.
- Budget planning: carry full P&L responsibility for your brand
- Brand communication: develop and execute media and brand communication plans and evaluate them in such a way that it contributes to the realization of the brand objectives
- Activation and promotion: Develop and execute an activation and promotion plan so that the brand position and sales of the brand are improved through its implementation
- Reporting: selecting significant data, drafting interpretations and recommendations, and presenting them in reports to show the development of relevant KPI’s at brand level
- Process optimization: identify and implement improvement opportunities to strengthen brand position
- Market research and analysis: develop and execute annual market research in the field of consumer behavior / needs and the beverage sector
- You hold a Master or Bachelor degree (Commercial Sciences / Business or similar)
- You have 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in a marketing function
- You can communicate fluently in English and French, fluency in Dutch is a big plus
- You are an enthusiastic data-driven marketer
- You are hands-on and proactive
- You feel at home in a hectic organization and know how to connect with internal stakeholders, such as Sales, Finance and Logistics, but also with external stakeholders, such as customers and the Brand Partners
- You can take responsibilities and are not afraid to ask questions. You are positively critical and continuously look for optimization
- You are strong in Excel and PowerPoint and have experience with market research
And on top of it all: you like to have fun, work with dynamic colleagues and have a party now and then!
What's in it for you?
- An entrepreneurial function with an immediate impact on the company’s results.
- A stimulating and challenging environment working closely with International & ambitious brands.
- A scale-up culture, with a strong backbone and focus on people & team building
- A competitive package and an environment that stimulates and facilitates business and personal development.
Share this job