Account Manager Horeca & Nightlife Brussels - Brabant Wallon
Brussels & Brabant Wallon
FMCG, Food & Beverages, Account Manager
DU, FR, EN
Our client is one of the largest distributors in the Benelux of premium beverages. They distribute a very wide variety of international brands (soft drinks, iced coffees, gins etc). The company continues to grow, both in turnover and in brands in their portfolio.
The products are distributed in retail (supermarkets), petrol stations and in the horeca sector. With an annual turnover of more than 150 M EUR, and an annual double-digit growth, the company is in full expansion mode !
Innovation, quality, profitability, passion and drive are the core values that define our client's ambition.
Today, in order to reinforce their sales team, our client is looking to hire a (m/f):
*** Account Manager Horeca & Nightlife
Brussels & Brabant Wallon***
The Account Manager Horeca & Nightlife is responsible for the "route to market" of all our client's brands, towards the horeca market in Brussels & Brabant Wallon.
You will be the Single Point of Contact of the horeca clients and distributors in that region.
Together with the Senior Account Manager (your N+1), you will define the targets to reach, and evaluate regularly how you are doing versus those targets. You will receive a portfolio of clients to manage and will also develop strong partnerships with new clients. To back you up in your ventures, you will receive support from the marketing teams.
Thanks to an ongoing observation of the market trends, you define which places are "hype" and which brands you should introduce in those places.
The ideal profile :
- You hold a Bachelor or a Master degree in Business Management, Marketing, Communication or Sport Management, and have a first professional experience in Sales, Marketing or Consulting ;
- You enjoy following market trends and can integrate your knowledge into creative activation plans ;
- You have analytical skills and can find your way in the marketing reports you will get from your colleagues in the head-office ;
- You realise that attention to details can make the difference. For this reason, you understand the importance of using efficiently the Salesforce CRM system ;
- In order to develop strong partnerships with existing and new clients, you can demonstrate flexibility and sometimes work outside the classic office hours ( events in the evenings) ;
- You are French or Dutch native and can express yourself in the other national language, in a business context.
Our client offers the right candidate regular trainings on the job. You will get opportunities to grow in Sales, Marketing, Operations or Controlling & Reporting - according to where your interest and skills lie.
Your efforts will be rewarded with an attractive salary package including a company car. Also the work atmosphere is a great one, with many ongoing projects !
You can also check this testimonial to have a clearer idea of what awaits you :-) : https://youtu.be/jVfgGFY4prc